Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hot Off The Presses!

If you're in the mood to read a book that will tug on your heart strings and feed your soul, then you need to grab a copy of Friendship Bread - The Novel by Darien Gee.


I have been fortunate enough to become acquainted with Darien after stumbling across The Friendship Bread Kitchen page on Facebook.  I have always been a fan of Amish Friendship Bread and was eager to rekindle my love for this "magical" bread.  My time is well-spent in the Kitchen concocting new variations of this beloved treat every 10 days.

The Novel has been receiving rave reviews across the internet.  Darien is going on tour and if you're anywhere near the cities on her list you should definitely make an effort to go to a signing. If you're new to Friendship Bread, you'll be in for quite a treat.

If you'd like to learn more about Amish Friendship Bread and see what all the buzz is about, head on over to  The Friendship Bread Kitchen. The pictures alone will have you drooling and chomping at the bit to make this bread!

I know I'm looking forward to my Bake Day this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment