Monday, March 14, 2011

MvF Love

I should have spent yesterday afternoon studying for my upcoming exams, but Travel Channel was running a Man v Food marathon.  How could I resist such temptation?

If you are unfamilair with the show, one of my many foodie crushes, Adam Richman, travels the country to take on eating challenges.  When he visits a city, he also highlights a few local "must-try" restaurants.  I'm always telling my Husband that it's like Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives with an enormous eating challenge tacked on at the end.

Side Note:  Guy Fieri, host of DD&D is also one of my many foodie crushes.

This is Adam Richman, for anyone not in the know.  He's not your typical "crush" kind of guy, but I adore him.  He has a love for food that makes my heart skip a beat.  I think his heart might skip a few beats as well if you've ever seen some of the challenges he's tackled.  We're talking pounds of food in one sitting.  I swear he must have an Iron Gut!

You can learn more about Man v Food.


I'm going to avoid the television tonight so that I might actually get some studying done.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment