Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back in the Blogosphere!

It's been quite some time since I have blogged.  Back in the day (before blogging existed), I ran a website dedicated to all things related to Emeril Lagasse and in particular his show Emeril Live.  I had so much fun with it.  At one point, I was being sent material and images from his book publisher to help promote him even more...like he needed the help. :)

When blogging became the latest trend, I did some product reviews for various companies and enjoyed that as well.  At some point, real life got in the way and I stepped away from blogging.  I've missed it.

So, I thought I'd give it another go.   As the title says, I believe in the Paula Deen theory that everything is better with butter...a little dab will do ya!  I am indeed a foodie at heart (my waist line can prove that for me) and have loved baking since I was a little girl.

I'm not exactly sure where this blog will lead, but I can guarantee you that a lot of it will revolve around food/recipes/cooking ideas/celebrity chef crushes.  You get the idea. :)

Hopefully folks will come along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment