Saturday, September 3, 2011

Land of the Lost

I honestly don't know where the months have gone.  I have no excuse for not updating my blog other then being absorbed in everyday life.  Lame, I know.

Ever since I started working full-time again, I haven't had the energy or desire to spend as much time online.  Plus, I haven't been feeling my best and health issues always win out over everything else.  I'd like to tell myself that I'll get back to blogging on a regular basis, but I know better then to make any promises at this point.

This summer has been hotter then normal out here in the desert.  We've been under an excessive heat warning/advisory for the past several weeks straight.  The heat caues me to not want to bake.  I'm hoping that this heat streak will break soon and I can get back to baking.  If I'm baking, I'm more likely to blog about it.

Until then, I'll see if I can get my mojo back...

No comments:

Post a Comment